What the Final-Enlightenment means to me:
– for me it means to have finally arrived
– a hunch slumbering within me that has now found its way into consciousness.
– a way that has helped you to heal yourself
– to have discovered my mission of the soul
– a path that has ups and downs, knowing that both belong together – and having learned to accept it has made my life easier and easier. My life has not only become easier, but has also started to be fun and exciting.
– It is a look “beyond the rim of my plate” – with a view that is so far that it is not at all obvious what there is still to discover and has aroused the childlike curiosity about it.
– It’s a path that took away my fear and gave me courage.
– a path that has shown me how calm and pleasant it feels when I lean back and know and trust that my life is not only in my hands, but is divinely guided and supported.
– I have got to know the world anew and the feeling to understand it now. And that makes me happy.
I am a Final-Enlightened through the awareness of my existence in connection with my inner family and in connection and embedding in the big whole (universe).
Greetings Petra Möbius
In addition, the final-enlightened Spiritual Master Petra composed Ayleen´s singing bowl ritual for the winter solstice from her universal connection with guitar in 432 Hz.
New Age movement as an evolutionary transition in consciousness: The healed and transcended inner family connected with the conventional enlightenment as Final-Enlightenment – see also the conventional Spiritual Masters and Gurus as well as India.